- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Username, First and last names, Email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. If you choose to connect an external profile (e.g. Google, Facebook or Twitter) to your account, we may collect the information listed below from these sites.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for any of our services.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with updates about our services.
How do we store your data?
If you have registered an account on our Website, Our Company securely stores your data in our database.
Our Company will keep your account data (Username and Email address) until you decide to close your account. If you do so, we permanently delete all your data.
In addition, Our Company uses external service providers for certain services. Please refer to their individual privacy policies for more details:
- Mailchimp for our newsletter
- SendGrid (by Twilio) to operate our contact form and to send service e-mails regarding your account.
- Google Analytics to analyze visitor behaviour
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. You can download your personal data directly from your Profile page.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: sugarpunchgames[AT]gmail[DOT]com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Essential Cookies - These cookies are essential to the operation of this website. For example they are used to identify you and allow you to access restricted content or leave comments. These cookies are essential for using the website and therefore cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of the website.
- Functionality Cookies - These cookies are used so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language and time zone you prefer and what location you are in.
- Performance Cookies - These cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This information is used to analyze how visitors use our sites and allows us to identify any difficulties our visitors may experience and cater for their needs better.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website uses Google Analytics to analyze visitor behaviour. The information needed for this will be collected directly by this service provider to evaluate your use of the Website. Click here to read more on how Google Analytics uses this data.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.